Your Diamond Options
Did you know that you have choices about your diamond? At J.F. Kruse, we offer diamonds that have been created or enhanced in different ways. This means that you have more options for getting the best diamond for your budget and style. Best of all, there is no pressure from our non-commissioned sales staff. They simply want to help you select the best diamond for YOU!
- Completely created in the earth, they are most rare and precious
- Natural diamonds have no treatments
- No two diamonds are identical
Natural diamonds are completely created in the earth, and they are the rarest and most precious of the three diamonds types we carry. The biggest benefit: There are no special treatments to maintain your diamond, and you have the knowledge of owning a rare gemstone.
- Natural diamonds that have been enhanced to improve their clarity grade
- You get a larger, natural diamond for a lower price
Clarity-enhanced diamonds are natural diamonds that have been enhanced to improve their clarity grade. The biggest benefit: You get a larger, natural diamond for a lower cost.
- A lab-grown diamond is equal in every way to one that was created in the earth
- A lab-grown diamond compared with a mined diamond is like a plant grown in a greenhouse - same result, different process
These diamonds are truly diamonds, not synthetics. They are chemically and optically congruent with natural diamonds. The biggest benefit: You get a beautiful diamond at a lower cost.